One Week Ago...

One week ago, I found out the best news ever! I got the beloved email saying that I had been accepted into the Disney College Program for the spring of 2019. Before I clicked the email, so many thoughts were going through my head... Did I get spring or spring advantage? What role did I get? After I clicked on the email, I was redirected to the paper about my role and all the rules. I discovered that I would be working in quick service food and beverage, and I got excited. Because that means, I have a chance of working anywhere, since there are restaurants everywhere at Disney. Then, I was SO EXCITED when I saw that the paper said SPRING ADVANTAGE! I was going to be living and working at Disney World from January to August! 

Now, I've watched so many vlogs about the DCP (Disney College Program). I would love to vlog my life at Disney, but I thought that I could get a little more personal on a blog because I'm actually typing and thinking about my words and not just talking into a camera. Plus, I'll get to remember the awesome memories through the pictures I post on here and the stories that I get to write on here. 

I made this blog before I was accepted into the DCP, and it was just going to be my life in college. When I got accepted, I knew that this was going to turn into a DCP blog, so I could keep my picture and memories on here.
"All who come to this happy place... Welcome!"

Comments