Tower of Terror, Toy Story Land, and Flight of Passage... There is a First Time for Everything

How can you not love Hollywood Studios?


February 2

Today was my first day of training in the restaurant, and it was really fun. I got to work in the pancake/burger shop. 

After work, I headed to Hollywood Studios. I had gotten fastpasses for Tower of Terror, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, and Toy Story Mania! 

I headed over to Tower of Terror with no problem, but when I was on the ride, that is when things took a turn for the worse. We loaded into the elevator, and everything seemed fine. We went through the ride before you actually rise and fall, but we never made it to the rising and falling...



Usually, before you start rising and falling, it looks like you are going towards a bunch of stars, but we never saw the stars. It was just really dark, and we sat there for a few minutes before the lights turned on. 
 When the lights were on, they started making announcements telling us to "remain seated, the ride could begin operating momentarily." They made that announcement a few times before they changed the announcement to "remain seated, someone would be there to help us off momentarily."


A maintenance man and 2 cast members came and helped us out of the elevator, and they informed us that we were on the fifth floor. We took a regular elevator down to the ground floor where they gave us complimentary fastpasses for any ride except a Toy Story ride.


After getting off Tower of Terror, I headed over to Voyage of the Little Mermaid. It is such a good show, and when it was over, I headed over to Pixar Place, which is The Incredibles themed right now. All of the little details in this area are so cute, and the part in the movie with Jack Jack and the raccoon is so funny!

After walking around this area, I finally headed into Toy Story Land.


It was so much better in person than in any of the pictures that I had seen.


The theming is so perfect, and it is just so perfect. I just walked through it before I headed to Toy Story Mania! I'm pretty sure this is the highest score I've ever gotten on Mania.






















February 3

I had more training this morning and during my break I hit gold! I snagged a Flight of Passage fastpass for 2:45-3:45. I was done with training at 2:30, so I ran back to my apartment to change so I could make my fastpass on time.

I was so glad that I made it because it was the most awesome ride ever!




The wait time is always so long! I was so glad that I got the fastpass, but I would wait in a long line for this ride... maybe not 5 hours...





I can't even describe the ride... there is nothing else like it...













After riding Flight of Passage, I headed over to the canteen for a cheeseburger pod... so good!









Then, I got the Night Blossom drink... so good!
If you can't tell, everything in Pandora is so amazing!











February 4

Today was full of more training, laundry, and grocery shopping.







February 5

MORE TRAINING! After training, I headed to Hollywood Studios!

I got to ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Star Tours, and finally, Slinky Dog Dash!







I loved Slinky Dog Dash, plus on the big hill, you get to see a sneak peek at Galaxy's Edge!


Wheezy, at the end of the ride, was so cute!












Before I left Hollywood Studios, I headed into what used to be Pixar Place. Right now, it is all Incredibles themed. I picked up the key lime pie on a stick.


The key lime pie part good, but the outer chocolate layer was too thick.
Overall, it was good!











Training has been going well so far, and I have the next 3 days off!



Comments