Galentine's Day Dinner and Magic Kingdom

Galentine's Dinner



 We headed to the Grand Floridian Cafe for dinner. I had the shrimp and grits along with the dessert sampler. It was so good, and the lobby of the Grand is truly the prettiest.





February 14


 I had to work on Valentine's Day, but it was so awesome.

I got to try our purple cupcake, and a little girl came up to me while I was picking up dirty dishes and she handed me a rose for Valentine's Day.


 February 16

 Another day... Another awesome day at Magic Kingdom...


I had a classic Disney churro before I "yee-hawed" at the Country Bear Jamboree.



 I also got to meet the cutest couple! I just love Mickey's and Minnie's birthday outfits.



I also got to meet Remy and Emile from Ratatouille. They got to sign my golden book, and this photo spot is so great with the castle in the background. 





 Look at my cute roomies! 




Comments