Full House, Dapper Day, ENDGAME, and Starlit Splash

April 23



























If you have ever seen the Full House episodes when they go to Disney World, you might recognize this restaurant.

It is a seafood restaurant in the Seas pavilion. I love Full House, so I was so excited to eat lunch here.

In the Full House episode, Jesse and Joey are doing their radio show from the fish tank, and Becky and Danny are eating at Coral Reef. That is when Danny finds out that Michelle is missing...



April 27






This morning, Sarah and I headed to Magic Kingdom to go to Dapper Day!
It is a day where different people dress up and go to the parks. 

April 28


 Our lives were changed forever on this evening...


Sarah and I went and saw Endgame.

 Post Endgame: WE WERE NOT OKAY!



I actually went back the next afternoon and saw it... stay tuned to see how many times I saw it...


April 30

Tonight was Starlit Splash at Typhoon Lagoon.
It is a college program event for the spring participants.

It was so fun, but we left early because we were rope dropping Studios for her birthday the next morning. 


Comments