Happy Birthday Studios and May the Fourth Be With You!

May 1




Happy Birthday to Hollywood Studios (previously MGM)!

On May 1, 1989, MGM Studios opened as the third theme park at Walt Disney World!






Around 1 o'clock, we decided to leave the park and go see Endgame (my third time).













 Sarah and I then headed back to Studios to have fun at the After Hours event.

We rode Tower 5 times, Rock'n'Rollercoaster, Star Tours, Slinky Dog, Alien Swirling Saucers, and Toy Story Midway Mania (which Sarah beat me on). 

We also met some Ewoks, Buzz, Jessie, and Woody.

I think the best part of the After Hours events are the SNACKS!

Free Mickey bars, ice cream sandwiches, strawberry bars, popcorn, and drinks!

I love you Studios!





May 4




May the Fourth Be With You! 








Comments