Monorail Fun, Lads to Leaders, and JOE ROHDE!

April 16


 This morning, Sarah and I headed to the Grand and the Contemporary to see the Easter Egg display.


We ended up with an empty monorail car, so we had to take some cute pictures!









April 19



Tonight was the opening ceremony for Lads to Leaders, so I got to hang with all my peeps.


April 20



Saturday at Lads to Leaders is always busy!

Speeches, songs, and then the ceremony that night! 



April 21





 Does everyone go get $5 appetizers to end your Easter?







April 22
















April 22 is Earth Day, which is also Animal Kingdom's birthday!
Sarah and I went to Animal Kingdom that morning, and we got to meet Joe Rohde, an imagineer.



We also took some pictures at the DAK walls, and I got to meet Jiminy Cricket.

























Sarah had to go to work, so I headed to Magic Kingdom.

















I got to meet Robin Hood, Little John, Mickey, and Minnie.
I also rode Haunted Mansion and Carousel of Progress! 

Comments