Quick EPCOT Trip and Best 20th Birthday Ever!

April 4



After work today, I headed to EPCOT.

I got to see Alice and have a macaroon ice cream sandwich...



















April 8!



BEST DAY EVER!


Started the morning by rope dropping Studios, then I headed to Magic Kingdom.
I got a birthday button customized at the Christmas store, watched Country Bear at the exact moment I turned 20, and met some of the best friends ever!





I'm not really a cake person, so I had a citrus swirl instead!


























April 9


More birthday festivities!
Sarah and I headed to Studios!

We rode Tower and Toy Story Mania twice! 





After our fun day at Studios, we met up with the rest of the roomies for dinner at Boatwright's!


I had the shrimp and grits along with some collards, and for dessert, sorbet!


 





Comments