4 Parks, 1 Day (again), Endgame (again), and More Flower and Garden Food

May 21









































What a day...

Started the day at Studios: rode Rock'n', cried to "It's been a long, long time," and had a snack from starbucks

Went to DAK: rode Everest, had some awesome mac and cheese, and got some cute pictures in front of the Tree of Life

Afternoon at EPCOT: rode Mission: Space, had some festival food, and enjoyed World Showcase

Best for last, Magic Kingdom: rode Big Thunder, cried while watching Happily Ever After, and ended the day by having an awesome waffle sundae









May 22

 Sarah and I went and saw Endgame (for me, the fifth time).

It really is THAT good!







May 23









May 28


Yes, I did see Endgame, again!

And SPOILER, I see it one more time! 


May 29




Headed to EPCOT to have some festival food...
the shrimp skewer was definitely one of my favorites from the festival!


The violet lemonade was also really good!


Comments