Studios, Special Visitors, Magic Kingdom, and Busch Gardens

June 8



This morning, I headed to Studios.
I discovered the greatest snack on Disney property, breadsticks with Disney Ceaser dressing.

I also got to play Midway mania, and I was best in the vehicle!
















June 10 & 11







Donald had to take a nice nap in the massage chair in the arcade.



My "special" visitors arrived, but I had to go to work that day. I got to hang out with them the next day! 






June 13


 Today, I headed to Magic Kingdom for rainy day fun!


Story about the shirt on the right...
I bought it on my birthday, and I changed into it.  I wore it all day on my birthday, and I'm pretty sure I put it in my hamper... I was thinking about it a few weeks ago, and I can't find it anywhere...
So. if anyone has seen it, let me know... 





Since it had been raining and I was already wet with my rain jacket on, I decided to ride Splash Mountain.


















June 17


Today, Sarah and I headed down to Busch Gardens in Tampa. 





We had so much fun riding all of the rollercoasters and eating a bunch. 

Once it started raining, it didn't stop, so we decided it was time to head out.  








Comments