Did I Complete My Bucket List?


Since I've been home from Disney, one of the questions I've gotten the most is, "Did I do everything on my bucket list?" 

The short answer... NO!

I put so many things on my list, and I just hoped that I would do all of them. I didn't actually think that I was going to get EVERYTHING done.

So, what did I actually do that was on my list?



General and Other:

  1. 4th of July Fireworks- I saw the fireworks at Magic Kingdom on the 3rd, and then I went to EPCOT on the 4th (but didn't stay for the fireworks because it was CRAZY there).
  2. 4 parks, 1 day challenge- I did this twice on my program, one time with my Family and one time with Sarah.

  3. Meet a rare character- I would say that I kind of did this... I met Remy with Emile and Robin Hood with Little John. These characters were out for the Mickey celebration at Magic Kingdom, but other times, these characters are hard to see just out and about. Sarah and I also happened upon Eeyore in EPCOT one day.


  4. Stay at a park from open to close- I kind of did this and kind of didn't... I definitely stayed on property for open to close, but a lot of park hopping would happen... On our last day, Sarah and I rope dropped Magic, but then we went to ride Everest and return our costumes. After that we went back to Magic, but we weren't in Magic from open to close.
  5. Get A LOT of autographs- this definitely happened because I love to meet characters. I also used the little golden Disney book to get autographs.
  6. Take a picture at every Disney wall- I didn't take one at every wall, but I took some at some new walls and old walls. Here are a few of my favorites.


     
  7. Rope drop every park- this didn't happen. I never rope dropped EPCOT. I was at DAK for rope drop, after my Everest tour, but we left when the park opened. 
  8. Attend Dapper Day- this was definitely at the top of my list. I have always wanted to dress up for Dapper Day and go to Magic. I'm so glad that Sarah and I got to go.
     
  9. Celebrate my 20th birthday at Disney World- one of the best days ever (and I never found that shirt)!




Magic Kingdom:

  1. Go to MK by myself- one of my favorites that I discovered on the program was how much I liked going to the parks by myself... This is from the first time I went to Magic by myself.
  2. Watch Happily Ever After from different places- I loved this. From the front of the castle is awesome, but the non-crowded areas are good, too. Anna, Mom, and I wanted it from in front of Peter Pan before we got in line. We also saw the end from in front of Seven Dwarfs, and I watched the 3rd of July fireworks from Tomorrowland with Sarah's family.
  3. See the Kiss Goodnight- I saw this on our first night in Magic. It was starting while we were still taking pictures.
  4. Get a picture of empty Main Street- my intent with this was to be the last people in Magic, but I ended up getting an early morning Main Street picture when I did my Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour. 
  5. Ride Splash Mountain at night- this didn't happen, mostly because after I got SOAKED riding it with my family, I didn't want to ride it again for a while...
  6. Mail something from Main Street- I mailed Anna a few things from Main Street.
  7. Ride Big Thunder Mountain at night- this didn't happen, but Sarah and I rode it in the late afternoon and the picture I got is pretty good!
  8. Get a haircut at Harmony Barber Shop- this didn't happen because I'm growing my "hippie" hair out.
  9. See the Dapper Dans perform- I love the Dapper Dans, and I got to see them a few separate time.
  10. Buy a Mickey balloon, take pictures, and give it away- this didn't happen because I didn't know how much the balloons cost and when I was at Magic, there were other things that I wanted to do instead.
  11. Make a wish at the wishing well- this didn't happen because all my wishes were already coming true... but for real, watching Tink fly in Happily Ever After was when I would make my wishes (mostly just wanting to come back as soon as possible).
  12. Watch the flag retreat ceremony- I forgot about this every time I was at Magic, but when I walked in at 5 o'clock on July 3rd, it was starting, so I finally got to see it.
  13. Ride the peoplemover during Happily Ever After- this didn't happen because if I was at Magic, I was going to be watching Happily Ever After.
  14. Become a Galactic Hero- didn't happen... and I don't think it ever will...
  15. Dinner at Be Our Guest- even though Katie worked there, I never ate at Be Our Guest on my program.
  16. Happily Ever After dessert party- the best $69 I ever spent. Sarah and I had the best time, and the cast members there even created a magical moment for us (and they had POG juice, so I was sold).




  17. Lefou's Brew at Gaston's Tavern- tried it, not a fan.



EPCOT:

  1. Go to EPCOT by myself- EPCOT is my favorite, so I went here, I think, the most.
  2. Attend the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts festival- I loved the Festival of the Arts, but Flower and Garden is still my favorite.
  3. Do Spaceship Earth in different languages- this happened only once because Kayla thought it would be funny to press Spanish instead of English... I ended up quoting the whole thing in English anyway...
  4. Fill an EPCOT passport- this didn't happen because I forgot it was a thing, and some days when I would go to EPCOT, I would just stay in Future World (if I wasn' there to see Guardians).
  5. Ride both sides of Mission:Space- did this with Sarah, and Orange and I don't always get along...

  6. Attend the EPCOT Flower and Garden festival- I love Flower and Garden so much! I went on the last day with Sarah just to enjoy it one more time!
  7. Do pick a pearl in Japan- this was so fun, and I ended up with 2 pearls, so I got some earrings.
  8. Violet Lemonade at Flower and Garden- I ended up having 3 during the festival. I thought they were good, but not worthy of merchandise, but whatever.
  9. Snacks from each country- I don't think this ended up happening, but I had so many different festival and other snacks from EPCOT. 2 of my favorite snacks were the shrimp skewer and the shrimp and grits.

  10. Try every drink at Club Cool- this happened, only once, because the only drink I liked at Club Cool was Bebo.


Hollywood Studios:

  1. Go to Hollywood Studios by myself- loved every minute of it.
  2. See Fantasmic- I had seen this show before, but I didn't really remember, so I had to see it again.
  3. Explore Toy Story Land- I hadn't been to Toy Story Land since it had opened so I was so excited to get to go there!

  4. Get a high score on Toy Story Midway Mania- I think I am way better at this game than I am at Space Ranger spin.
     
  5. Eat at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater- I never ate here on my program, and I only ate at quick-service places at Studios...



Animal Kingdom:

  1. Go to Animal Kingdom by myself- I went here a lot by myself, too, mostly because of Everest.
  2. Explore Pandora- oh my word! If you haven't been to Pandora, you really are missing out. It is so beautiful, during the day and at night (and Flight of Passage will change your life).

     
  3. Ride the first Kilimanjaro Safaris of the day- this didn't happen because I never rope dropped DAK.
  4. Watch Rivers of Light- this never happened I had heard about the show, and it didn't really interest me... sorry, not sorry
  5. Watch Festival of the Lion King- of course, amazing show, but I still love Awesome Mix Live more...
  6. Go on Kali River Rapids- I did this with Mom and Anna, and we got soaked.
  7. Eat at Yak and Yeti- we ate at the sit-down Yak and Yeti, and it was so good!
  8. Eat at Satu'li Canteen- so good! Everything Pandora is awesome!
  9. Eat at Harambe Market- I never ate here because they had weird hours and closed early.
  10. Night Blossom drink from Pandora- so good!



Disney Springs and Resorts:

  1. See a movie at AMC- did you know I saw Endgame 7 times? I also saw Captain Marvel and Spider-Man: Far From Home.
  2. Ride Characters in Flight- this didn't happen because it's not even called Characters in Flight anymore... and I just never made time for it.
  3. Stay a night in a resort that I've never stayed at- oh boy! The Polynesian was the best, and I can't wait to stay there again! 
  4. Go bowling at Splitsville- I don't really know why we never did this, but every time Sarah and I went to Springs, we were going to see Endgame, so I guess that is why it never happened...
  5. Have a resort day- we kind of did this on our 2nd day there... we just did some monorail resort hopping.
  6. Go inside the Wedding Pavilion- still haven't been in there...
  7. Eat the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream- did you know it has a whole can of whip cream on it?
  8. Dine at Trattoria al Forno to meet Ariel, Eric, Rapunzel, and Flynn- we never ate here, mostly because we didn't get a discount...
  9. Tea at the Grand Floridian- this will happen one day...
  10. Ohana at the Polynesian- we never ate here, but I ate at Kona twice, and it was so good! Their potstickers are the BEST!
  11. Eat at Earl of Sandwich- I did eat lunch here with Sarah, and it was pretty good. I just think there are better places to have lunch at Disney.



Characters:

I'm going to put some of these characters together because they meet together.
  1. Mickey and Minnie (Minnie in garden dress, Mickey in overalls, safari outfits, and celebration outfits)


  2. Pluto
  3. Donald


  4. Goofy
  5. Daisy
  6. Chip and Dale
  7. Anna

  8. Ariel
  9. Aurora
  10. Belle
  11. Cinderella
  12. Elena- I met her mostly because she meets with Cinderella, but I didn't save the picture of us...
  13. Elsa
  14. Aladdin and Jasmine
  15. Merida
  16. Mulan
  17. Pocahontas
  18. Rapunzel
  19. Snow White
  20. Tiana
  21. Abu and Genie (at a housing event)
  22. Alice
  23. Anastasia and Drizella
  24. Baymax- I never saw him.
  25. BB-8
  26. Beast- I never met him.
  27. Big Al- I never actually met him, but I watched Country Bear Jamboree too many times to count.
  28. Buzz Lightyear
  29. Captain Hook- I never met him, and I think you either have to get lucky or meet him at a special event.
  30. Chewbacca
  31. Doc McStuffins
  32. Dug and Russell
  33. Edna Mode
  34. Eric- I never met him.
  35. Ewoks (at a special event)
  36. Fairy Godmother
  37. Flynn Rider- I never met him.
  38. Gaston
  39. Green Army Men- you don't really meet them... I did watch them perform some in Toy Story Land.
  40. Jafar (at a housing event)
  41. Jiminy Cricket
  42. Jessie and Woody
  43. Joy and Sadness
  44. Kylo Ren
  45. Lady Tremaine- I didn't get to meet her on my program.
  46. Little John and Robin Hood
  47. Mad Hatter- I think he is one of those characters that you just have to get lucky or meet him at a special event.
  48. Mary Poppins (my favorite)
  49. Meeko- this is another character that you just have to get lucky with.
  50. Mr. Smee- didn't see him either.
  51. Olaf
  52. Peter Pan
  53. Piglet- didn't get to see Piglet.
  54. Prince Charming- didn't luck up with him.
  55. Rafiki- didn't see him.
  56. Scrooge McDuck
  57. Stitch
  58. Tigger- never saw him.
  59. Tinker Bell
  60. Vanellope VonSchweetz- never met her.
  61. Winnie the Pooh- never saw him.
  62. Wreck-It Ralph- never saw him.





Then, there were some things that I did that weren't on my bucket list, but they were the coolest.
  1. Get a rose on Valentine's Day by the sweetest guest
  2. Celebrate Mardi Gras at Port Orleans with beignets
  3. Go to both waterparks
  4. Eat at Trail's End
  5. Backstage tour of Everest
  6. Meet Joe Rohde on Earth Day at DAK
  7. Recreate some Full House moments from The House Meets The Mouse

  8. See Endgame 7 times

  9. Be at Studios on her 30th Birthday
  10. Celebrate May the 4th at Studios
  11. Eat breakfast at Boma
  12. Eat at Ample Hills
  13. Go to Hoop-Dee-Doo

  14. Go to Busch Gardens
  15. Ride Everest 12 times with Sarah
  16. Fall in love with Awesome Mix Live! and watch it too many times

  17. Watch the Voices of Liberty on July 4th
  18. Get a hometown nametag
  19. Graduate from the DCP
  20. Have an AWESOME work twin (her name is Meredith)
  21. Draw Zazu at DAK
  22. Have the BEST college program


If you didn't know, these were the most magical 7 months of my life!











































































Comments