EPCOT, Cast Compliments, a FULL day at DAK, and some non-park fun!

July 18

Before heading to work this morning, I went and visited Mulan at EPCOT.




















July 19


I created magic for guests every day, and sometimes those guests want to create a little magic for the cast member. That is what cast compliments or grape sodas are for.



Cast compliments can be given by anyone, but grape sodas can only be given by other cast members.

These really do help keep the magic alive and going because it shows that someone appreciates all the hard work that you are doing.  



July 20


I met a lot of friends while at DAK today! 





 

 My absolute favorite friends were the chipmunk-o-saurus!
I love Chip and Dale so much, and they are always to fun to meet!
























July 22



Before heading to work today, Sarah and I went and did some non-park things.

We went to the mini-golf course beside Blizzard Beach which is Christmas themed!

After that we headed over to All-Star Music for lunch and to try their new Moana cupcake, which had POG (papaya, orange, and guava) juice frosting.
I'm sure I have mentioned POG juice before, but it is SO good!

We also went into their arcade and did a fun Marvel photobooth thing!

You don't have to go in the park to have fun!

Comments