Goodbye? to DAK, Farewell Party at Work, Goodbye to EPCOT and Awesome Mix Live, and Last Shift at ART. :(

July 29


This morning before work I headed to DAK.

I got to see Daisy, and then I headed back to Rafiki's Planet Watch to do some drawing.










The Animation Experience is something new that just opened at DAK this summer.
Right now, the characters that they have been drawing have been from the Lion King to promote the new movie. 






I got to draw Zazu while I was there, and before we started drawing, some cast members brought out an actual bird that inspired the animated Zazu.  



 Then, I had to go visit my BFF, Betty the Yeti!


And my other friends, Chip and Dale!
























After work, we had a little farewell party for all of us CPs that were getting ready to leave. 
We had some awesome food, played some bingo and trivia, and had some special cupcakes!



July 30



 Before going to my last shift, I headed to EPCOT.
I met Alice and Aurora again, so they could finish off my little golden book!

I then watched 2 Awesome Mix Live shows and one last Voices of Liberty.

EPCOT is my favorite park, and I can't wait to see all the new things and changes that are happening right now!









Like really... I love this show too much...








Dear EPCOT, you are my favorite, and I will miss you most!


It was kind of sad seeing Mickey on the screen for the last time, but "Part of the journey is the end."








Comments