Goodbye to Magic, Quick Visit to See Betty, and Goodbye to the DCP.

July 31


 Last day at Magic...

Had to have a photoshoot in my Greatest Showman shirt!









We also saw MISI for the last time! 




Sarah and I then decided we needed to ride Everest together one last time. 































After returning our costumes, we went back to Magic to see the Dapper Dans, ride some rides, and end the night with Happily Ever After.






I finally got to be a part of the Monsters Inc. show, too!







I had to say goodbye to my favortite bears, too! 















August 1










M-I-C

See ya real soon

K-E-Y

Why? Because we like you

M-O-U-S-E


These were truly the most magical 7 months of my life, and I wouldn't have traded it for the world.
My roommates were everything that I could have asked for, my location was challenging but exciting, and my coworkers made going into work so fun!
Thank you Disney for giving me a chance to make magic and for bringing so much magic into my life!

Comments