Graduation, Magic Kingdom, and the Dessert Party!

July 23



This morning, we headed out our back door to Chatham field for DCP graduation.


I got to eat, see Mickey and Minnie, and hang with some work friends! 



After graduation, Sarah and I headed to Magic Kingdom!










I got my graduation ears embroidered, and then Sarah and I headed up to the train station to take some pictures! 









After seeing Mickey and Minnie, it was finally time to check in to our dessert party! 










This last picture really does sum up the whole day!
The best day ever!

After watching HEA from the garden (awesome seats!), we headed back to Tomorrowland Terrace for the dessert party! The cast members surprised up with a special cake cause we had told them about our DCP graduation earlier that day.



Comments