Hoop-Dee-Doo and some special visitors!

July 6


 I had some "surprise" visitors at work. I knew my Faulkner friends were at Disney, but I didn't know where they were staying... well, they just happened to be staying at Art!
So glad I got to see them!





I also, finally, picked up my hometown name tag, so people wouldn't have to ask where Faulkner was...


July 7






I had a fun day at Studios. I finally hit over 200,000 on Toy Story Mania, and I got to try the seasonal lemon blueberry lunchbox tart from Woody's Lunchbox.









July 9


More YEE-HAW fun was had at Hoop-Dee-Doo!

Mom, Dad, Anna, and I headed over to the campground to go to Hoop-Dee-Doo.


Mom even got picked to be the can-can girl... it was so 
em-"bear"-assing...







July 10


Oh look, time to use more of my park hopper tickets.

We started the day at Studios by rope-dropping Tower (Anna's new favorite), and we waited a little bit for Toy Story Mania.






Oh look who won... me!



After Studios, we headed to Magic Kingdom to ride a few things and of course, take some pictures! 







We ended the night at DAK with some fun in Dinoland and waiting for the best ride ever, Flight of Passage! It really is life-changing...


Comments