Look what I saw (again) and our STAYCATION!

July 13


 This morning I headed to EPCOT to ride Spaceship Earth and to, of course, see Awesome Mix Live!




July 15



Sarah and I started our staycation off right by having lunch at Kona.



When our room was finally ready, we headed to the Fji building! 






Please enjoy the pictures of our pajama photo shoot that we had in our room before attempting to go to the pool (it started raining) and then going to Magic Kingdom.  

































July 16


That morning, we went to Captain Cooks for Tonga Toast, and then we headed to Magic Kingdom.  











Sarah then had to leave to go to work, so I headed over to EPCOT to see some friends and to watch Awesome Mix Live!










The Poly is probably my favorite resort now (sorry Art). Can't wait to go back!





Comments