Magic Kingdom, Spider-Man, and HAPPY (THIRD and) FOURTH OF JULY!

July 1


Oh look, more fun at Magic Kingdom!
I got to see the first few minutes of the Muppets show on my way to Tomorrowland where I, of course, had to go see my favorite family at Carousel of Progress!



I also got to see Mickey and Minnie!


That night, Sarah and I headed over to Springs to see Far From Home. I mean, I didn't see it 7 times, so it wasn't as good as ENDGAME... but it was still really good and a good follow to Endgame.
























July 3


It was officially CRAZY at Magic Kingdom.  
The number of people made it crazy, but on top of that, all of the rides being down didn't help...

I got to enjoy the craziness while having some Starbucks and spending some time with Sarah's family while Sarah was at work... 




I love the fireworks all the time, but the special 4th of July fireworks were awesome! 

They were shot off from their regular spot and other extra places, so you could see them literally EVERYWHERE! 



I also got to see Rapunzel, Tiana, Mickey, and Minnie, and I think that these 4 plus Chip and Dale are my favorite people to see! 
































July 4





 4th of July at EPCOT was the best!
I got to see Voices of Liberty two different times, one for a regular show and one of their special holiday shows.





Other than Awesome Mix Live, Voices of Liberty is my favorite show on property!









Comments