Rainy Day at Magic, Fun Times at EPCOT, and My Work Twin!

July 24


I had to see some more friends, so they coulg sign my little golden book! 





I also got stuck on the Ariel ride for close to 10 minutes...

They couldn't do MISI because of the weather, so they did the rainy day little parade instead. I had never seen it before, and it was so cute! 








July 25


 Sarah and I headed to EPCOT for a full day!

We had breakfast in France, and then I finally got to do Pick a Pearl in Japan.

I ended up with 2 pearls, and I got earrings made!

Before lunch, we rode Living with the Land.

We then had lunch at Garden Grill with some friends! 




 Chip and Dale are just the cutest!


I love them so much!



Of course Mickey looked so cute in his overalls. He is the best boss! 



 And if you didn't know, I love salad!
 Also had to take some pictures in my shirt for the Etsy shop that I got it from!























Also, I found this beautiful sign for my favorite Marvel character! 
































 Just some more pictures of my favorite show!
This is me and my work twin, Meredith. Even at the end of our programs, people were still getting confused about us...





Comments